Apr 6, 2009

There's something different in the air around me, but it feels so familiar..



Photobucket

I slept late this morning, and stayed home for the rest of the day.
But I needed to rest. Especially because tomorrow I'll be shopping in the Netherlands. Besides with lots of clothes I'll be coming home with lots of liquorice sweets. No better place to find such sweets than in the Netherlands.
I'll make sure to post the things I've bought when I'm back..

p.s. noticed I'm wearing my ripped jeans? ;)

3 comments:

Megs and Tay said...

love your jeans.. so adorable..

care to trade links??

http://rebelliousfashion.blogspot.com

-Tay

fashiongeeks said...

sure :),
you're blog is very cute ;)

V&K. said...

Oui enfin pour l'instant jsuis pas loin mais l'année prochaine j'y vivrais :D et toi?